Chief Data Officer – New Seat in C-suite
As an analytics professional, it is really heartening to see the birth of terms such as Chief Data Officer and Chief Analytics Officer. I bet you must have never came such terms in your whole lifetime.
You might have heard a few or all of the following:
- Chief Executive Office (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief People’s Officer (CPO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Operations Officer (COO), etc
Now with the advent of unlimited data and requirement to analyze most (if not all) of it, such kind of hi-profile personnel are needed to run the show.
Personally, I feel excited and very much enthusiastic about the growth of so called Data-Guru’s who are making their lasting impact in the modern world.
Kudos to all the leaders and future data and analytics professionals
For more details, you can visit – http://www.analytics-magazine.org/septemberoctober-2011/401-chief-data-officer-new-seat-in-the-c-suite.html