Thank you for showing interest in our blog. We appreciate it.
We write on data science, AI, ML, deep learning, robotics, and AI Gaming. We are a data science institute, meaning our target audience is students and learning professionals. We have guidelines for our guest writers and editors to ensure that our content continues to enable our readers.
Note: Choose a topic that aligns with our genre of writing. Please don’t send us topics that are general or a listicle. We prefer (and love) topics that are technically rich. Make sure to read our blogs to get a clear idea. Anything otherwise will be rejected.
Since you are interested in becoming a guest contributor, here are a few things you must adhere to for a smooth collaboration.
- All articles should be a minimum of 2000 words. Maximum length: 5000 words.
- We encourage do-follow links, but they should be contextual. We allow maximum 2 do-follow links to your brand.
- We love use cases. Ensure your article is backed with relevant use cases, videos, and examples.
- We design graphics internally for our blogs. However, we’d encourage you to add sample images and sources so we can recreate them. If you are creating any image for context purposes, we will publish it but with our copyright.
- We understand the link-building process and know you may want to add partner links. Ensure they are contextual. Do not stuff links. We will remove unnecessary links.
- Do not add back-to-back links. It spoils readability.
- Please make sure to add 2-3 links to our existing blogs as deemed fit. [This is a must]
Submit Your Request
Send in your ideas [2-3 topics, preferably] to [email protected]Note: If you don’t hear from us within 14 days, you can re-send another set of topics.